총 1억 8백만원마감
2022-12-06 ~ 2023-03-15
Fuxi River Seven Bridges Conceptual Design International Competition is one of the important starting projects of Moganshan Fuxi Water Street Commercial Complex. This competition, co-organized by Deqing County Cultural Tourism Development Group Co., Ltd. and Young Bird Plan, aims to call for the participation of talented designers, passionate amateurs and design firms domestically and worldwide. The forward-looking, innovative and diverse conceptual designs will be collected from architecture, landscape, bridge and art fields. Through creating seven footbridges for Fuxi Water Steet, it starts the correct method of opening Moganshan, and publicizes the Shanghai Style image of an international town, vigorous and diversified. The landscape nodes are integrated with pedestrian friendly and inclusive spaces, seeing lush mountains and lucid waters. And distributed work and fashionable lifestyle coexist as well, making it a human habitat.
1. This competition is open to all design agencies with related design practice domestically and worldwide (qualification of independent legal person or organizations with the ability of bearing civil liability independently). Registration by a consortium is accepted due to the win-win result and the mutual strengths complementing. The member quantity of the consortium shall not exceed 2. Each party of the consortium shall not participate in this competition in its own name, nor does it form another consortium with other design agency.
2. The competition is free of charge and open to all professionals, students and amateurs with a background in design and art, including but not limit to design professionals and design enthusiasts in fields of architecture, landscape, bridge, structure, interiors, art, product, etc.
3. Participants may participate as individuals or in groups. There is no limitation on the number of people for each group.
4. Each participant has to register on our website, and is invited by the group leader to complete its group-joining action; for any questions, please visit our website.
5. The organizer of the competition reserves the right to require Top 15 to alter the bridge location number, and based on the former conceptual design as the prototype, adjust the design according to the renewed bridge site. This article is an essential prerequisite for competing for the Top 7 as well as for the landing of the work in the competition.
2022.12.06 Call for entries
2023.03.15 Registration deadline
2023.03.15 Submission deadline
2023.03.22 Release of shortlisted winners
2023.04.03 Release of Top 30 & public voting
2023.04.10-13 Judges online Q&A
2023.04.15 Release of Top 15
2023.05.15 Release of Top 7 & the Jury Panel Special Award
The timeline is for reference only, the specific time is subject to designverse official website.
Top 7 (7 winners): A prize of RMB 80,000 (pre-tax) + Certificate of Honour
Top 7 entry works will be used as the scheme for reference in the landing of seven bridges crossing Fuxi River, Moganshan Town. The Organizer, Deqing County Cultural Tourism Development Group Co., Ltd., plans to construct and complete the seven bridges in 2023.
Jury Panel Special Award (1 winner): A prize of RMB 20,000 (pre-tax) + Certificate of Honour
The Jury Panel Special Award aims to encourage the future excellent designers with great potential and emphasize design as a presence of comprehensive ability. The Jury Panel will evaluate Top 7 entry works in terms of six dimensions – site interpretation, innovative design, style expression, reasonable structure, components materials and inexpensive maintenance, and after discussion, select the most outstanding team/individual with comprehensive ability, presenting the Jury Panel Special Award.
Top 15 (8 winners): Certificate of Top 15 Honour
Top 30 (15 winners): Certificate of Top 30 Honour
Shortlist: Honourable Shortlist Certificate
I. All participants shall submit entries according to the requirements as stated below:
1. A scheme shall be presented in at least five A2 sheets (limit to 10 sheets), vertical way and in readable format (with a 8mm page margin) and include following parts:
-Descriptive text on concept within 1200 words, economic and technical indicators;
-Registration No. shall be put in the upper right corner of the sheets, in Arial 20pt font;
-The drawings should be with caption in bilingual (English and Chinese) or English
, and include site plan, master plan with function analysis, circulation organization relation drawing, function details and evolution diagram, other diagrams, plan, elevation, section, perspective drawing, scene details, details, etc.
Through diagrams and text, the scheme shall be narrated in details and be sure of its clarity and readability.
2. Sheets in JPG format (no larger than 10MB for each) can be submitted;
3. The scheme title shall be named as simple as possible; the scheme shall be saved in the "registration No. – scheme title – sheet No.1/No.2/No.3/No.4/No.5" format;
4. A scheme shall be submitted in bilingual (English and Chinese) or English;
5. Submit all drawings and text online;
6. It is best to submit drawings according to the order of general plan – diagrams – partial – structure details. It can be adjusted under certain circumstance；
7. The cover must be submitted online which is the key visual of your design work; it must be uploaded in the size of 1045×654 pixels, 72 dpi, less than 2MB.
8. All drawings and descriptive text shall not disclose the Entrant’s identity information (such as name, school/firm name, etc.). Any violation herein means disqualification of the Entrant.
II. For ensuring the landing implementation of the awarded works of the Competition to the largest extent, Top 7 of the Competition shall complete the drawings according to the following standards, and the Competition Organization Committee will evaluate Top 7’s ability of participating in the landing implementation. The standard drawings are listed as stated below:
1. According to the elevation of the existing landscape scheme (construction drawings), further determine the elevation information and the gradient of footbridge(s), ensure the connectivity of two sides of footbridge(s) and the landing of the actual construction stage: to provide the partial site plan with elevation information (scale 1:200);
2. Optimization of plan, elevation and section of footbridge(s): to provide the drawings of plan, elevation and section that reflect materials, dimensions and the effect control (scale 1:50);
3. Optimization of detailed design: to provide the detailed nodes drawing that reflects both the effect control (the design shall consider the floodlight effect of footbridge(s)) and the intersecting relationship of the structure (scale 1:10).
In the event of the Entrant’s deliberate act of a waiver of participating in the Competition or non-completion of drawings according to the stipulated standards as well as the Entrant’s completed drawings deemed unqualified, after the confirmation of the Jury Panel, Top 7 will be revised by adding the one that successively followed the former Top 7. The seven Entrants whose drawings are deemed to be qualified will be finally confirmed by the Jury Panel to be Top 7 entry works.
You can directly contact the Competition team by email: email@example.com, or you can enter our official website to submit questions. We remain at your service here for any further questions you may have.